Monday, August 18, 2008

My little sister had her baby!

OH MY GOSH IS SHE NOT ADORABLE OR WHAT?! My little sister Tenille had her baby on August 11th at 1:44am. She allowed me and my other sisters to be in the room for the delivery. WOW! What an awesome and special experience that was! Oh and by the way GREAT birth control! LOL!!! Kapri is so beautiful and we are so excited to get her here safe and healthy. Mom and baby are doing great. I love the picture of Kapri already beating up on her cousin Drake.

It is amazing how fast these little ones grow up. I can't believe Drake is already 3months old.





3 comments:

Michelle Hansen said...

Congratulations on becoming an aunt once again! She is so cute! Girls are fun to foof up! :)

Hair by M.J said...

She is a dall. I love the pic. of her and Drake so cute! Drake is getting so big and that makes me sad because that means that my little one is getting big too. :0(

Sarah said...

Cute she is!!!!