Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Girls Just Want To Have Fun!

Anna and her two, Me and my two, and Kamarah and her two!
Kamarah's number two is in her tummy and we can't wait for his arrivall!
Pretty toes! Kateri and I went and got our toes
done one day after hanging out with all the girls.
Kateri got cool flames on her toes and I went with
flowers! What girl doesn't enjoy a pedicure with a friend?!

Cammie and Kateri getting pampered!

Anna, Cammie, Kamarah, Adrean, Amanda, and Kateri.
We all decided to change up our girls night out to a girls
luncheon at the Cheese Cake Factory! Yummy!

Girls Being Girls!! (CRAZY)

Me, Anna, and Kamarah

Amanda, Kateri, and Adrean

We had a girls night out at Kateri's house about a
month ago and had sooooooo much fun. The theme
for this girls night was pj's and share something you
do as a girl. For example Anna brought her cute hats
in her cute hat bag and told us that when she doesn't
feel cute or have time to get ready she puts on a hat!
Anna always looks so cute in her hats and I was so excited
to get this tip from girls night! So here is where the real fun
began. Anna left her hat bag at Kateri's when she left the
party a little early that night. So we all turned in to a bunch
of elementry school kids laughing and posing with Anna's cute
hats!! Thank you Anna for leaving your hat bag as you can tell
we had a BLAST!!!

BANG BANG!! Look out charlie's angels here is
your competition!! LOL

HELLO!! Yes we are all so cute in our pj's and
awesome hats. (okay well we thought so!!)

Being silly Toasting and Cherring with out any children or
husbands!
Cammie, Kamarah, Anna, Adrean, Ashley, and Kateri

Oh ya I forgot our excuse to get out of the house
and hang out with each other with out the hubbies and
kids was to celebrate Anna and Kamarah's Birthdays!!
Happy Birthday girls! Kateri great job on picking out
the cake it was really good!

Kateri did such an awesome job decorating and
helping us all feel so special for our girls night out!
I don't know a girl who doesn't just LOVE pink!!

I love girls night, afternoon, hour, minute, or
anything else I can get. We always have a great
time together. Thank you for being such great
friends!

5 comments:

Anna Hunt said...

I had no idea that i needed to sterilize my hats thanks a lot girls! You rock!! Katari you did do an awesome job hosting such a fun party i felt super special. Cammie just for the record so many personal hits towards me on your blog is going to start a war! Watch out i just might decide to start using my facebook account and tell everyone your secrets. Was that you i had the conversation with about loud embarrising ducks by the lake?

Andréa Morrow said...

Hey Cami! I'm having a boutique at my parents house saturday..flyer is on my blog or you can email me dreadog7@gmail.com for flyer.. anyways, I hope you can make it and pass the word along on blog/emails..thanks so much!

CF Is Not Forever said...

This is a super cute post. I hadn't seen it until now and I love all the girls night/lunch pictures. I think you should send me the group ones of us I love it!

The Waites said...

How fun!!! You are always such a blast to be around! We miss you guys! Super cute post! It shows the world your spunk and class(haha)! Love ya!

The Waites said...

Hey again! I wanted you to know that we last minute decided to go private with our blog due to a scare that we had last night.

If you or anyone, wants to be invited to visit our blog, please send me your email address to this email account that we set up for just this purpose. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

waite4merequest@rocketmail.com