Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Featuring Drake at 3Months Old


What a great smile this sweet little guy smiles all the time!


Drake fast asleep with Grandma Leonards home made
baseball blanket. Oh how I will miss the day when I can't
leave him asleep on the couch.

Drake sporting his new outfit! Is there anything
this kid doesn't look cute in?

Drake praying in his swing.

So sweet.........


Drake snuggled up to his little blankie.

He was diggin taking a bath this way. He was kickin
and cooin!

WOW my baby is already 3months old????
How is it fair that you carry them for a L O N G
9months and then when you finaly get them here
they grow sooooooo fast.

Drake saying his prayers again. What an obedient little boy!

WHAT A GOOD LOOKIN STUD!

4 comments:

The Waites said...

Cammie, your kids are sooooo cute! And no it isn't fair how fast the time flies by after they make their grand entrance into our lives! Drake looks so cute and sweet in those pictures and Lethan looks so grown up! I can't believe he is only 2! What a fun family! I am so happy for you guys! We have got to get our little characters together sometime very soon! How does Oct. look for you guys? Well keep me posted!

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

How fast time flys! Baby Drake is so cout he looks just like his big brolther. Brodie cant seem to call him Drake he says his name is Drink! When I try to correct him he says "NO IT DRINK!"

Michelle Hansen said...

Wow! Three months old already! Time does fly by too quickly. I can't believe how big he's getting. I think he looks like his big bro. Lethan. :) Cute as a button!!

Sarah said...

Cute little dude. I love that you teach your children and such a young tender age to pray. What an amazing example to all other mothers!!!