Saturday, September 13, 2008

Must Have's For Boys!


Here is baby Drake getting ready for a diaper change.


Yeah! Now mom is protected and with ease can
get out a clean diaper and wipes and new clothes
and change the laundry and anything else. LOL


THE MUST HAVE PEE PEE TEE PEE! Thank you
Christina for ensuring my safety at all times!
My good friend Stina got me this awesome gift when
I was pregnant with Lethan and we still use them with
Drake infact we use them more with Drake then we
did with Lethan because Drake loves to try and get us!!

4 comments:

The Hann Family said...

SO funny! They do have a way of knowing exactly when to pee so they can get us. I always loved, and now do with a little girl, when they start peeing as you are putting on the new diaper....ahhh a waste of a diaper. Love these little ones!

CF Is Not Forever said...

That's hilarious! It had to be a dad who invented it I'm sure!

Michelle Hansen said...

The first time I every heard of a Pee Pee Tee Pee was at your baby shower for Lethan! They're so funny! I've never actually seen one on a baby. How cute! :)

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny. Perfect fit!!! Can you do lunch with Michelle and I on Monday??? I can't find your phone number. Email it to me wimmer399@cox.net