Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas 2008



My three boys!

Lethan, Mommy, and Drake at the boys new table.
Drake opening his present from Grammy on Christmas Eve!

Lethan standing at his kitchen I just know he will be
a chef some day. He loves to help in the kitchen and
always wants (UP UP) when Trav or I are cooking!

Daddy and Lethan on the phone with Grammy!

All the kids received homemade beanies for Christmas
from my sister-in-law! Thank you Jess we have been to
the snow and got some good use out of the hats already!

Lethan on Santa's lap at the Riggs Christmas festivities!
I told Lethans that if he didn't smile on Santa's lap that he
wouldn't get a gift from him!!
As you can see it worked out a lot better then the Santa
at the mall!

Look at my cute little Irish baby Drake chillin on Santa's lap!

Sophia, Me, and Lethan
Juan, Tenille, and Kapri at the Riggs Christmas!
My little sister Marla with her cute little chubawub Gunner
and my beautiful neice Karli holding Drake!


BROTHERS!
Lethan and Drake are getting so big! Lethan loves to play with
Drake and I know they will be the best of buds the older they get!

So my husband is soooo freakin funny and cute! We
have a tradition that every Christmas Eve we open up
new pj's so I saw these batman pj's and was so excited
to get them for Trav thinking that we would have a good laugh
about them!! WRONG!! All night and the next day who am I kidding
any time he wears those darn pj's he goes around saying (I am Batman)!!!!
He says it in the most serious monotone voice that I am beginning to think
he really thinks he is Batman!!! LOL (oh boys they never grow up do they?)

AAAAAAAA SCARY! He is dangerous with these things I
am not sure what I was thinking and I am now on the look out
for my own pair so that I can defend myself!

SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! Merry Christmas boys!

2 comments:

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Love all the new pics! Batman BIL????? ha ha and your last pic it looks like Travis is wearing the bow on his head. Looks like you guys had a fabulous Christmas. Glad we are getting the pictures before March...he he Luv ya

Michelle Hansen said...

I'm still laughing about the Travis Batman thing. So funny!! Now I'm laughing again. :) I love your Christmas photos! Lethan looks so tough with those big Hulk hands! I'm glad to see you guys went to the snow! How fun. It looks like you were able to find warm outfits for the boys. So adorable. I love those black and white photos.