Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fun in the Snow


The kids were so tired after the fun day in the snow
that as soon as we got back in the car they were out
for the ride home!

I love it when Lethan sleeps with his bottom lip out it
is so cute! It also usualy means he is OUT!

I think my husband is so dang sexy when he has any type
of winter clothing on! But especially when he has a beanie on!

Lethan and Colton friends for life!!

We got some great shots of the boys following each other around
in the snow.

I love this picture it is one of my favs!!
Lethan and Colton
The Kids


ALL OF US!


The Hunt Family
The boys eating lunch!

ME! (cammie) BRRRRR it was really cold.

Anna and Addyson

Sam and Colton

We laughed so hard at Drake in this snow outfit that I borrowed from
my sister! He looked like a little starfish that couldnt move.

Travis and Lethan sledding

3 comments:

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

How fun! I miss seeing the snow,but I NEVER miss living in it! Looks like you guys had a blast.

Anna Hunt said...

WOW!! That is what i call catching up. Your family is so cute and fun. I love how good our boys get along the little ones and the old ones that are starting to sport a few gray hairs. Ha Ha.
I AM BATMAN i think you should be super mom, oh wait you alreadly are!

Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Glad you guys found snow clothes and had a good time.