Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun 2008!!


The Bradley Family Pirates and Giraffe!

The Cave Family!
Anna, Addyson, Sam, and Colton were all cave people and looked so cute! Anna made all the costumes and they even one a prize for how cute they looked!

Cousin Batman Brodie and Pirate Lethan

Trick Or Treating at Grandma Rigg's home!
My sister Tiffany and our children try and go see
my Grandma every year for Halloween!

Mmmmmm Lethan was so excited to try his
candy as soon as we got home from the night!
He was very proud of his candy pile!

Cousin Gunner dressed up as a Penguin!

My Brother Troy is holding my niece Kapri dressed up as a Pink Panther and sister-in-law Kristen L. holding Drake the Giraffe!

Batman Brodie

Lethan and Colton partners in crime as the nursery teacher put's it!
They are so cute together and they have a great time!

Grandma Leonard holding Drake and PaPa Leonard holding Lethan

Brother-in-law Robert, my sister Kristen M, with my cute little niece the ASU cheerleader Sophia!

My niece Bella as another ASU cheerleader, niece Kamber, and my nephew Kal as an army dude!

Scary niece Talisa as the Grim Reaper!
I didn't know who she was and she kept following me around getting really close. I kept thinking who is this creapy little kid?????!!!!

Nephew Ian as a spider!

My nephew Kaleb the joker, and niece Talisa out of costume!

6 comments:

Lacey T said...

You guys look cute. Did you know I am friends with the Hunt Family? My husband and Sam went to school together. I love them! It's a small world.

CF Is Not Forever said...

So fun to see all of the costumes!

Michelle Hansen said...

I love the costumes! It's so funny because Paul and I were going to be pirates this year but we ran out of time. You guys look great! It looks like you all had fun.

Natalie said...

Love your Halloween pics! I was laughing as I read your comment on Talisa. I would have never guessed that was her. Your family pirate costumes were great.

shelby galloway said...

Hi cammie it's me shelby:) I just wanted to tell you how beautiful you and your lil family are and i can't wait to meet you!:) Have a wonderful x-mas

kristine said...

You boys are SO cute!! You are a hot bunch of pirates!! Roanan our youngest had his 4th birthday party themed with pirates!! So fabulous! I am glad to catch up to speed with you and see the fun you are having!!