Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Trav


Lethan and I woke up November 8th and made pancakes for Daddy for his Birthday! We then decorated with construction paper, a sign saying Happy Birthday Daddy We Love You Love Mommy, Lethan, and Drake.
Then we went to wake up the birthday boy!!

Daddy opening up his gift! What could it be??

WOOO HOOO Daddy says!! Travis really enjoys U.F.C. right now and was stoked that he got a "TAP OUT" shirt and not just any shirt but the same shirt that Forrest Griffin wears!

So besides being stoked about the cool shirt Travis has been complaining that Drake will never let Daddy put him to sleep. He always tells me (I don't understand Lethan used to fall asleep on my chest all the time when he was little and this little guy won't let me put him to sleep and he never falls asleep on me) Well Happy Birthday Daddy Love Drake! Drake is almost 6months old and finaly decided to fall asleep on Daddy!

Travis you are loved so much by your boys and your wife! We hope you had an awesome birthday and we want you to know that we appreciate you and all that you do for us! You are our bestfriend, our sole mate, and our strength! We love the way you make us laugh with your jokes and funny scense of humor and for your patience, love, and understanding you give! We love how you wrestle with us and always have time to read to us. We love how you cook, help clean, and give baths! L...O......N........G .... baths!! (LOL) We love how clean you are and how you always smell and look good no matter where you are going or what you are doing!
WE LOVE OUR DADDY AND I LOVE MY HUSBAND!

6 comments:

Michelle Hansen said...

Happy Birthday Travis!! That's a cool shirt. You wear it well. :) I'm so glad Drake finally took a snuggly nap on you. How sweet! Let's do something soon!!! We miss you guys!

Jen Dockerty said...

Happy Belated Birthday Cousin! You sure have a lovely family. What a wonderful post Cammie, it brought tears to my eyes!

Calli O. said...

cookies/bars were awesome thanks!!!

The Hann Family said...

SOOOOO SWEET! Happy birthday to Travis! What a guy!

The Waites said...

Happy belated birthday to Travis! It looks like you guys had a great day! The boys are growing up way too fast, but they are sooo adorable! Give them a big kiss for me!

I am sorry I haven't called you back yet. I am working on that, but I have not forgotten about you!

The Hamburgs said...

Tell Travis we say Happy Birthday lol sorry were a lil late!!!! and i cant believe how big Drake is! Has it been that long since i have seen you guys!! talk to ya soon!