Saturday, November 1, 2008

What Being A Parent Is All About


Funniest story ever! I wish I could have got the first part of the story on camera but I didnt so I will just have to tell you. Lethan walked right up to the trash and tossed his sippie cup right in. I was so mad. I couldnt believe my eyes especially because Lethan is obsessed with water and I knew we wouldnt hear the end of it for the rest of the night if we didn't get it out of there. So I walk up to Trav and say "you won't believe it. Lethan just threw his cup in the trash you have to get it out". So Trav walks over there and starts looking inside and I start snapping away. He of course get's really mad because he now thinks that I am just pulling his leg and am trying to be funny so that I can take pictures of him digging in the trash. I swear up and down that Lethan did throw is drink away so................

continues to dig but is not pleased with me at all because he isnt sure if I can be trusted!! HEE HEE I guess I played one to many jokes over the years! and then..........

HERE IT IS OUR HERO DADDY SAVED THE NIGHT AND FOUND THE DIRTY SIPPIE CUP!!
We love you so much Trav you are the best DAD ever!!!

4 comments:

Anna Hunt said...

I love that you take so many pictures. And the pirate family & little girafe was truly the best costumes. Thanks for making this Halloween so much fun for us we really had a great time hanging out with you and the family!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

CF Is Not Forever said...

Hilarious! I always knew Travis was a trash picker and now I have the pictures to prove it!

The Hann Family said...

What cute costumes. You are SO good to dress up! I haven't truly gotten in the Halloween spirit for like 5 years now-loser, I know! Your family is adorable and way to save the day Travis!

Michelle Hansen said...

You go Travis!! You know you love your kid when your willing to dive head first into a nasty dumpster to retrieve a sippy cup. What a dad! :) I'm still laughing.